CYBERSECURITY EMPLOYEE AWARENESS TRAINING COURSE FOR HEALTHCARE PROS
Healthcare Providers and Business Associates are required to provide Employee CyberSecurity training to every staff that access your office network.
Even the smallest medical offices are still required by Federal Law to be HIPAA Compliant or face civil lawsuits and expensive fines.
We answer this dilemma by providing the best real world and effective online training for Healthcare professionals.
Our courses are meant for small to medium medical practices and Business Associates who support these critical and essential providers.
We continue to develop courses that fill gaps and mitigate Risks. Some of our online courses we offer:
- Healthcare - Cybersecurity Training for Employees
MODULE-1: Cybercrime Impact to company-employees
MODULE-2: Using Email at work
MODULE-3: Using Web Browser at work
MODULE-4: Using Computer & Cell Phone at work
MODULE-5: Learn HIPAA Workstation Security Guidelines
- Online training courses length are between 12-25mins
- Online training requires employee pass quiz, then will receive Certificate of Completion via email or download to print for HIPAA Compliance
- Security Awareness Training is required by HIPAA CFR 164.308(a)(5) Security Rule
- Include our online training in your new employee on-boarding process
- Manager must purchase number of seats for company to match number of employees, any unused seats are valid for 1 year from date of purchase
- Our training will help each office avoid expensive litigation, fines and loss of reputation
All you need is an office computer with Internet access, headphones or speakers, and access to local printer
Watch and listen to video course webinar on your computer
Each employee must have an email to receive course link to signup