Course Length: All videos (112mins)
This course should be included in your "New Employee Onboarding" process.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS:
- Any employee that uses email, web, computers, or cell phones at work
- HIPAA Security Officer
- Office Manager
- Practice Manager
- Medical Assistant
- Front Checkin-Out
HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS - Cybersecurity Awareness Training for Employees and Business Associates is required by HIPAA Compliance. Quickly learn and apply CyberDefense skills with real-world examples. The price includes (1) seat for (1) Employee, you can add more seats for additional employees just change the quantity in your check-out cart.
The courses include:
MODULE-1: Cybercrime Impact on your career & employer (20mins)
MODULE-2: Properly using Email at work (20mins)
MODULE-3: Properly using Web Browser at work (20mins)
MODULE-4: Properly using Computer & Cell Phone at work (20mins)
MODULE-5: HIPAA Workstation Security Guidelines (12mins)
Includes Quiz to reinforce knowledge
Certificate of Completion
- Online training video course lengths are between 12-25mins, start and stop as needed.
- Online training requires employees to pass quiz, then will receive a Certificate of Completion via email or download to print for HIPAA Compliance
- Security Awareness Training is required by HIPAA CFR 164.308(a)(5) Securit Rule, NO EXCEPTIONS AND MUST INCLUDE MANAGEMENT!
- Employee must have email to signup for the course
- Computer must have Internet access, either a headphone jack or computer speakers, and local printer to print Certificate of Completion
For Healthcare: CyberSecurity Awareness Training per Employee
NOTE: Select the number of employee training seats(licenses) you will be purchasing